Construction: Standard weight, flame retardant nylon (PA6) corrugated flexible conduit.
Typical Applications: All types of machinery, public buildings.
- Highly flexible and high fatigue life
- High impact strength and recovers if crushed
- Temperature range -40˚C to +120˚C (-20˚C to +100˚C for moving applications)
- Lloyd’s Register Type Approval
- Low Fire Hazard (LFH)
- UL 94 V2 flame retardancy
- Halogen, sulphur and phosphorus free
- UV resistant (black)
- Abrasion resistant
- Highly resistant to solvents and oils
|Eurpopean (NW) sizes||Nominal size (mm)||Part Number||Reel Length (M)||Outside Dia. (mm)||Inside Dia. (mm)||Min inside bend radius (mm)|