Non-metallic conduit is a versatile product that has a variety of applications for indoor and outdoor locations. Non-metallic conduit is used in fixture whips, data centers, electric signs and outdoor lighting, HVAC, pool and spas and locations with exposure to sunlight and weather conditions and more. Our non-metallic conduit has a rigid PVC core for strength and is rated for concrete embedment. Our non-metallic conduit Type LFNC-B is available in long length reels in sizes 1/2” to 1”. Non-metallic conduit is used with non-metallic liquidtight connectors, available through Konkore Fittings.
- UL® Listed and CSA certified
- Rugged Non-Metallic PVC
- Interior integral reinforced member within conduit wall
- Integral Type B construction per NEC® 356.2(2)
- Rigid PVC spiral core for strength
- Outdoor applications including direct burial
- Rated for concrete embedment
- Sunlight and oil resistant
- Non-conductive raceway
- 3/8″ through 2″ rated for direct burial and poured concrete
- Hazardous locations where Flexible Connections are required per NEC® 501.10(B)(2)(4), 502.10(A)(2)(3), 502.10(B)(1)(1), 502.10(B)(2), 503.10(A)(3)(3), 503.10(B), 504.20
- Industrial and commercial applications
- Indoor or outdoor locations
- Suitable for pool and spa use
- Air conditioning and HVAC units
A separate Grounding conductor is required by both the National Electrical Code and the Canadian Electrical Code for all trade sizes.
The surface of the outer jacket shall be clearly marked with a legible print legend in compliance with UL® 1660 and CSA C22.2 No. 227.2.1.
The completed UL® LIQUID-TUFF™ Liquidtight Flexible Non-metallic Conduit, Type LFNC-B shall meet all of the performance requirements contained in UL® 1660 and CSA C22.2 No. 227.2.1 and outlined in Appendix A on page 39 of our Liquidtight Catalog.
|Product Code||Trade Size (inches)||Trade Size (mm)||Coil Length (feet)||Reel Length (feet)||Approx. Weight/100 feet (pounds)||Internal Diameter (min/max) inches||External Diameter (min/max) inches||Bend Radius (inches)|